war room

war room

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Joel and Vicoria's Blog never give up things to be the theme of the day on the let me turn this the boy sitting on or will be blogging all over the world and repeat everywhere

Begin Again




There's a man in the scripture by the name of Zerubbabel. He had a dream to rebuild the temple. The whole city had been destroyed, but Zerubbabel came back and laid the foundation. The people in the city were not for him. They didn't want the temple rebuilt. They went to the authorities and had an order issued telling him to stop. For ten years, no work on the temple was done.

I can imagine Zerubabbel, week after week, going by the property and seeing the empty foundation and all the supplies stacked up all around. It was like rubbing salt in a wound. I'm sure he thought, "God, I started off good. I had big dreams. These people came against me. I had so much opposition." Now he's thinking it won't ever happen. But we have to remember, God never starts something that He can't finish.

One day a prophet by the name of Zachariah showed up. He said, "Zerubbabel, God sent me all this way to give you two words: begin again." Faith shot up in his heart. He said, "You mean God can still bring it to pass? Do you realize it's been ten years? Do you know how many people are against me? Do you really think that I can still do it?" Zachariah said, "I don't think you can do it; I know you can do it. And God says, 'Get started.'"

I believe God is saying the same thing to each one of us, "Begin again." Get your dreams back. Get your hopes up. God has put some kind of promise in your heart. Like Zerubbabel, maybe it's been years. You tried. It didn't work out. You had some setbacks. God is saying it's time to start dreaming again. Start believing again. Start praying again. Start expecting again.

Scripture says, "Be confident of this: He that began a good work in you will bring it to completion." Friend, God is saying, "I'm going to complete your incompletions. I'm going to finish what I started. I remember the dreams I placed in your heart. I lined up the right people, the right opportunities, and it's not too late. You haven't missed too many opportunities. You haven't made too many mistakes." Begin again. Get your fire back. Get your passion back because He will finish what He started in you!

"Be confident of this: that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1:6, NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie news